Pages

All Time Pageviews

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Have The UFOs RETURNED To Chicago's O'Hare? A FLEET With A DOZEN Of Them?

Wow - a very anomalous sky event near O'Hare with what I counted to be at times 13 lights/crafts/orbs - filmed Feb. 13th - uploaded the 15th. 21,000 Views.


Here's the Description with the posting:
The video does not do what my father and I saw with our eyes (and binoculars) justice!

This was recorded in Bloomingdale, Illinois at approximately 8:00 PM on February 13, 2011. The time on the camera is an hour behind.
The lights were originating from the direction of O'hare airport. A couple airplanes were seen in between the lights at points throughout the filming. I discovered the lights initially at 7:50 PM, in a spot where lights did not belong in the view of the sky near my home. I then ran back home to grab my dad, some binoculars, and a camera. We found a good vantage point and filmed them for about 20 minutes. This footage is cut down quite a bit. I went back to the filming spot at 10:30 PM and the lights were gone.
Some quality was lost once the film was transferred onto the computer. Make note that the row of lights on the horizon are at times possible to mistake for the hovering lights.
Here is another video of the same event from the same day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ko4qt...
There was also a UFO report filed the same night at DuPage Airport of an object that did not show up on radar following a civilian pilot.
This is just what we saw. Events like this are easy to dismiss, so believe what you would like. I leave it to you figure out what it is! I'm drawing no conclusions.
But for real... that's some alien shit.


The numerousness of Orbs is really becoming a talking point - as I did on my UFO blog today - http://ufodisclosurecountdownclock.blogspot.com/2011/02/orbs-extreme-possibility-one-and-two.html
-----------------------------
Sell Books Online at Cash4Books.net
---------------------------------------
Thanks for your visit today - please explore the sidebar for more fun.
-----------------------------------------------
Hard News Your Hometown Paper Avoids - http://morningredditheadlines.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Those are scout ships or a (UFO Type 2) that are unmanned and relatively harmless vessels. I've seen them quite a bit over the past 10 years. I see them mostly after midnight. The mother ships send them out just to monitor is all. I'm in the Quad Cities, IL. I've seen them all over the US though while traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't find a way to post on your article about the orbs being the dead which blew my mind. I couldn't believe there was only one comment, but perhaps they had the same problem as I. And now I've forgotten what I wanted to say. But thanks for the profound thought.
    I believe we are the evolutionary link between the physical and the spiritual. Time is both a process and an object. Humanity is entering the yesosphere. Everything evolves, and thank you for profound thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aerobroken - It makes sense IMO also that Earth would have many scout ships once we were found by others. And, they or maybe nearly all `crafts' aren't `manned' by biological entities, in all likelyhood. Thanks for your comments.

    Anonymous, - Hey, thanks, really - for your words too. I appreciated it. Just FYI, I have a blog where I really lay it on so to speak www.theheavystuff.com

    Rick

    ReplyDelete

The AnomalyMan Listing Welcomes Your Observations And Comments - All Comments Are Moderated and Only Civil Comments Are Printed

WAS THE GREATEST ANOMALY OF 9-11-2001 IN RANDOM NUMBER GENERATORS? - 99 Cents

THE TRUE STORY OF THE GIRL WHO WAS RAISED BY MONKEYS